Who we serve
Every Write as Rain client receives personal attention from company principal Tina Riss Christiansen. You'll never be handed off to a junior practitioner, and any partner providers (such as designers) are carefully selected to meet our commitment to quality and service.
K-12 education: School districts rely on Write as Rain to plan and manage communications for community engagement, support levies information outreach and develop website content, as well as provide writing support for a wide range of projects.
Nonprofit organizations: Write as Rain writes marketing materials, website content, brochures and mailers, brand guidelines, FAQs, key messages, talking points and fact sheets for nonprofits focused on community lending, brain injuries, gardens, housing and health care.
Financial services firms: Financial planning firms, local banks and wealth management companies call on Write as Rain for website content, new business materials, articles and branding guides.
Other industries: We work with government agencies, community development consultants, law firms and construction companies.
Partial client list
Currently under our umbrella
Write as Rain currently works with these great companies and organizations:
- Business Impact NW
- Federal Way Public Schools
- Kruckeberg Botanic Garden
- Seattle Public Schools: Capital Projects and Planning department
- Seattle Public Schools: Enrollment Planning department
- Turk's Head: CHS/Whatcom Farmers Co-op
Currently carrying their own umbrellas
Selected past clients include:
- Brain Injury Alliance of Washington
- Jerome Cohen, Attorney at Law
- City of Seattle Office of Housing
- DJK Architects
- EJP Consulting Group
- Equinox Business Law
- FS Financial Strategies
- Speed Secrets
- Laird Norton Tyee (now Laird Norton Wealth Management)
- Washington Chiropractic Trust
- Katrina Zafiro, Attorney at Law